Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Free Google Home Mini offer not redeeming (Dec 2019)

Solved!

Free Google Home Mini offer not redeeming (Dec 2019)

Plan

Premium Family

Country

USA

My Question or Issue

I received an e-mail offer for a free Google Home Mini if I linked my Google and Spotify accounts.  However, redeeming the offer in the Google Store page, I receive a message that the order is ineligible.  I checked the fine print for eligibility requirements and everything is in order, and I've tried each color of the product and all show the message.  What's the deal?

Clipboard01.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey again folks, 

We've heard back from our tech teams and this should be now fixed!

If you're still having troubles, make sure to clear your browser's cache and cookies memory and give it another try.

Alternatively, you can try claiming the device in an incognito or private window in your browser.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

View solution in original post

9 Replies

I am having the same issue. It is not applying any codes at checkout.

I am also having this issue

Me too

I am having this problem also...

Hey there folks,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

If you're seeing this error message and you're eligible for this offer, we'd recommend giving the following steps a try first:

• Open an incognito or private window in your browser and go through the steps to avail of the offer again
  • Use a different device to redeem the offer
  • Use a different network (for example, if you're using 3G/4G data, try a WiFi connection instead)
  • Enter code manually

If these steps don't do the trick, it'd be helpful if you could let us know the following details so we can pass them along to the right teams who are looking into this:

• The steps you've tried so far
  • The subscription you're on (Premium Student/Individual/Family)

On another note, we'll be marking this post as a solution for easier visibility for users coming across this thread.

We'll be keeping an eye out for your replies, thanks!

KaterinaModerator

How do we manually enter the code? All of the other suggestions did not work.

Marked as solution

Hey again folks, 

We've heard back from our tech teams and this should be now fixed!

If you're still having troubles, make sure to clear your browser's cache and cookies memory and give it another try.

Alternatively, you can try claiming the device in an incognito or private window in your browser.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator

Hi there! I just signed up for a Premium subscription for students and I haven't gotten any email regarding the Google Home Mini. What can I do? Thanks in advance.

Hi, I've tried all of the tips I've seen here in the forums: incognito, clearing cookies, other browsers, other devices, and I've tried this every day for the past 3 days since I got the email from spotify about the offer and the follow-up with the link to follow. I've even selected different colors to see if that made a difference. No matter what I do, the google store only takes 50% off of the price. I am at a loss of what I should now do, because I've tried everything that's been suggested, and nothing works. Please help.

googlehome12122019.jpg

Suggested posts