Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Free Spotify Premium Trial not available?

Free Spotify Premium Trial not available?

Plan: Free

Device

iphone 8

Operating System

OS-X 

My Question or Issue:

I want to do a Spotify Premium trial before I sign up for premium.  I don't have the option for it while logged in.

I logged out of my account, and I see the option to sign up for premium after a 1-month free trial. I click on it. It asks me to sign in.

I sign in.  It tells me I don't qualify for the trial.  But I should.
Normally this would happen for people who have already had a free trial attached to their account and never upgraded after - but I have never done a free premium trial. I have never signed up for premium, ever. So, the free trial should be available, correct?  Any one know why I can't? How can I solve this issue?

Help??  Thanks.

4 Replies

Hi @littlemoke

thanks for reaching out to the community !

The trial offers are only for new subscribes and it's possible that if you were not given the option to sign up for it, you may have had Premium sometime in the past. 

Please go through your Receipts page , it contains all of your previous payments and you might be able to find an old Premium payment you forgot about. 

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Hi @littlemoke

thanks for reaching out to the community !

The trial offers are only for new subscribes and it's possible that if you were not given the option to sign up for it, you may have had Premium sometime in the past. 

Please go through your Receipts page , it contains all of your previous payments and you might be able to find an old Premium payment you forgot about. 

Let me know how it goes 🙂

I have the same issue.

I registered 2 weeks ago at spotify free. Now I wanted to sign up for the free trial  premium, but the system tells me that I'm not qualified because I already had  premium. 

2020-09-04_08-25-46.png

Hey @Glenn23,

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community 🙂

If you get this message, we'd suggest you give these steps a go. It's also a good idea to open an incognito window on your PC. Sometimes the cache can lead to different issues. Then you can click here and subscribe to Premium.

Hope this helps. If you have questions, you know where to find us.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts