Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Free Spotify Premium through Fido not upgrading account.

Free Spotify Premium through Fido not upgrading account.

I get a free subscription for Spotify Premium through my phone plan. I have activated it through my service provider's website, but my account is not upgrading. I have attempted logging out and logging back in, I even went as far as uninstalling and reinstalling the app. I tried connecting the information to my Spotify account even, but nothing. I contacted my service provider, but all they could tell me was to contact Spotify as they can't do anything as they see that my Premium account is active. I have no idea what else to do.
3 Replies

Hey @Lyrik,

Welcome in the Spotify community! Normaly Spotify can't change any details of premium through third parties. Do you have maybe not only one account or is your account connected to facebook? Maybe you're just logging into the wrong account in. To look, if you have more accounts you should take a look on this support article: Do I have an account?

So you should contact again your phone provider and ask them on which account (Which account name, email,…) they applied the premium. 

Just let me now how it works 🙂

Specialworld

My Facebook account is the same one as when I log on through my email. I checked both and neither are premium. I have no other possible accounts that could have been made premium. My provider seems to be giving me the runaround as they keep telling me to call Spotify customer service.

That's odd... Who is your provider? Maybe that will help to figure it out 😉

Suggested posts