Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Free Subscription - Payment of 4.99 EUR per month???

Free Subscription - Payment of 4.99 EUR per month???

Hi Team,

In January when created my account I signed for the free trial for premium feature of Spotify for one month. Since then I am using (at least appears so) the premium version: chose songs position, unlimited switching the songs, no ads etc.

I checked my card and appears to have been charged 4.99 EUR per month - which is fine: I totaly understand that withou a cancelation I am automatically charged. However, when I wanted to check my subscription or even my account it says that I am on the free version. The system even offers a free trial again and I cannot find detials about recent charges and my card details.

Therefore, can someone help me get this data and explin the reason for this discrepancy?

LAst but not least, I find it a bit frustrating not to be able to find the helpdesk contact details straight away...

Thank you!

Spotify.JPG
compliments.JPG
1 Reply

Hey @mgindeva,

It sounds like you've got a second account with Spotify. Are there any other email addresses you could have used to register with Spotify? It's worth checking those inboxes to see if you have any Spotify emails -- that will mean your extra account is registered with that email.

• If you don't have another email address, note how you log into the Spotify app usually.
  • If you use your Facebook details try entering your Spotify username (if you created one originally).
  • If you use your Spotify username try entering just your email address.
MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts