Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Free premium option already used

Solved!

Free premium option already used

Hi all!

I just created a spotify account and I'm trying to use the actual offer of 3 months for 0.99€.

Unfortunatly, when I try to pay for that upgrade I get promped that I already used a premium plan offer before, and I can't upgrade my account.

The account got created 1h ago, so I doubt it already has any premium offer on it 🙂

I tried to pay with both pc and android phone, but I always get the same error.

I already confirmed the account.

what can I do to use the 3 months offer?

Note: I'm using the same rechargeable card that I used for my gf's account, but this shouldn't be a problem, I hope.. If that's the problem I think it should be a big bug.

thanks all

Pier 

----

UPDATE: after some time, this message disappeared and actually I get the error "payment failed". Due to the last rows above("note:...") I don't think it's a card problem

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @PGMisley,

Thanks for reaching out.

Each payment method can only be used once to claim such an offer. I'd recommend using another payment method 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @PGMisley,

Thanks for reaching out.

Each payment method can only be used once to claim such an offer. I'd recommend using another payment method 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Oh, thanks a lot for your reply.. I honestly think this is not a good feature, since if I want to gift the subscription to someone I must use my card, and I can't have many; but I understand the "I don't want people to create 200000 accounts" logic..

Have a nice day and nice holidays!

Pier

Suggested posts