Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

From Family to Duo via Free play

Solved!

From Family to Duo via Free play

We are currently using Premium Family, but would like to change to Duo. Our billing goes through our mobile provider. But they have stopped to sell new subscriptions and only keep up the old ones. So they can't change our subscription anymore. So we should unsubscribe to free play and then make a new subscription via Spotify. 

And the question is: do we lose our lists and all of our stuff in the process? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Suvifiina,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

No worries, changing subscriptions allows everyone to keep their own playlists and saved music.

Since you already have Premium with a partner company (your mobile provider), you will first need to cancel with them and wait for your current Premium Family subscription to end.

Once your current Premium Family subscription through your mobile provider has ended, you can then sign up for Premium Duo with Spotify here.

You can also read more about Premium Duo in this support article, as well as in this Spotify Answer.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @Suvifiina,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

No worries, changing subscriptions allows everyone to keep their own playlists and saved music.

Since you already have Premium with a partner company (your mobile provider), you will first need to cancel with them and wait for your current Premium Family subscription to end.

Once your current Premium Family subscription through your mobile provider has ended, you can then sign up for Premium Duo with Spotify here.

You can also read more about Premium Duo in this support article, as well as in this Spotify Answer.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts