Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

From PREMIUM to FREE?? (PS4 Network)

From PREMIUM to FREE?? (PS4 Network)

I got PREMIUM account via PlayStation4. Payment via PayPal. Got Payment Info from PlayStationNetwork and PayPal, but Spotify Account is now set to FREE!

Why??

3 Replies

Hey @maahk,

Thanks for reaching out. Welcome to the community!

First up, let's try the following to get your subscription working:

• Log out and back into your account. Occasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your device and the Spotify account system.

• Check the status of your subscription. Go to your subscription page and check that your Premium subscription is still active.

• Check the status of your payment. If your Spotify payment is marked as 'pending' on your bank statement, it might not have gone through successfully. For more information, check out payment troubleshooting.

• Check that your Premium subscription isn’t on another account. It's possible to create multiple Spotify accounts, each with their own login details, saved music, and subscription. Check to see if you have any other accounts

Let me know how it goes. Have a great day 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Tried the Troubleshooting and Logging Out and In. None of them worked,
still my account is free, not premium.
Contacted PlayStationNetwork to see if the problem is on their side.
Thanks for your support.

Hey @maahk,

Hopefully, the PlayStation support team can help clear things up! If not, just let me know, and I'll walk you through some more troubleshooting steps.

In the meantime, I'd also recommend checking out this Spotify Answer, to see if anything there helps.

Have a great day 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts