Plan

Premium for students

Country

Pakistan

Device

Operating System

Android 

My Question or Issue

I just got charged twice for premium subscription of Spotify for this month . Then i open Spotify and it's showing me that" payment is failed and subscription maybe cancelled soon".  

I have only one account.

Payment deduct on same time from my card.

No-one has access to my account.

Kindly tell me is there any customer support chat ? Should i pay again (third time) ?

<snip - moderator edit>

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Awais_ahmad

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

First up, we suggest that you check this article about the possible reasons of the double charge.

Additionally, you can always check you receipts by following these steps so you can confirm what charges have been made.

If you need further help, we'd recommend reaching out to our Support team through any of these channels so they can take a closer look at your account. 

Let us know how it goes. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @Awais_ahmad

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

First up, we suggest that you check this article about the possible reasons of the double charge.

Additionally, you can always check you receipts by following these steps so you can confirm what charges have been made.

If you need further help, we'd recommend reaching out to our Support team through any of these channels so they can take a closer look at your account. 

Let us know how it goes. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts