Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Gift Card Redemption Failing for Past Couple Days

Gift Card Redemption Failing for Past Couple Days

So I was given two 3-month premium subscription gift cards. When I put in the PIN of the card to redeem the subscription, I'm met with the message "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." I've tried three different cards to see if maybe the cards that I've tried weren't activated when they were purchased (cards were purchased from seperate retail stores) and none of them have worked. I've tried using different devices, and I've tried going into incognito mode. Nothing has worked thus far. Some help would be greatly appreciated.

On a side note, if I use all gift cards at the same time, will their subscription time stack (if I use three 3-month subscriptions, will they stack and I'll have 9 months in total), or will I have to use a gift card after the last subscription ends?

1 Reply

Hey @Fireause, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I'd recommend getting in touch with Customer Support. They'll take a look and do their best to help.

About your second question - yes if you add more than one Gift Card to your account, your subscription will last for the gift card amount. For example, if you have 3 1-month Premium gift cards, you will have Premium for 3 months under those gift cards.

There is some additional info here.

I hope this helps 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts