Free

Country

Canada

Device

Iphone6s

Operating System

Ios

My Question or Issue

1. I cannot add a gift card to my account. I was on the free trial for premium and it didnt work. I changed to the free membership and still cant add the gift card. It doesnt even give a reason why the gift cards are not accepted. I seen many posts in this forum but no resolution. I have been Trying to add a gift card for an hour for my mother. I even had difficulty creating a topic in this forum. There is no phone or email support.  This is the absolute worst customer service I have ever seen. Any help will be appreciated. My mom will try to add the gift card ds so they dont go to waste then we will try another service that offer support!!!

3904D89E-B17F-4ED2-905C-B1E0ADDAAC71.png
1 Reply

Hi there. Sorry to hear you're having trouble redeeming a gift card.

Let’s try a few things:

• Check that the country registered to your account is the same as where the gift card was purchased.
  • Use an incognito window on your web browser.
  • Make sure you enter the code correctly. For example: try 0 (zero) instead of O, and I instead of l (lower case L). 
  • If you bought your gift card from a store, it might not have been activated when purchased. Please return to the store and ask them to activate it.
  • Check the code hasn’t already been redeemed. You can check this on your account page. You can also check to see if you have any other accounts you might have applied it to.

If you're still having trouble, I recommend contacting support. You might have to provide proof of purchase of the gift card like a picture of the receipt.

Stay safe!

Suggested posts