Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Gift card PIN

Gift card PIN

I have been purchasing my daughter spotify cards every month to every three months for nearly two years, haven't had an issue yet.  The one I purchased yesterday is a whole new experience.  When she attempted to add it to her account it says it's invalid.  I returned to casey's assuming they didn't activated it, they claim it can't be purchased without activating the card.  I was given a number to their corporate office and all they could do was tell me it was activated with full amount still on card and they gave me the PIN, which I already have.  So I try to contact spotify and all I get from them is "check our community and see if they can help".  So here I am, out $30, asking for help and not a happy camper.  

1 Reply

Hey @NunyaBIsness1 ,

Thanks for reaching out to the Spotify Community about this.

Can you please check if it says activated on the receipt? If it does, I'd recommend opening an incognito window on your PC and trying to redeem it once again.

If it still won't work, you can try redeeming the card after 24 hours. It's also a good idea to try it with different combinations. Sometimes a zero looks like an O, or a capital ‘i’ looks like a lower case L.

If you're seeing any error messages when trying to redeem it, please send over a screenshot of the error message.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts