Country

Malaysia

Device

(iPhone X)

Operating System

(iOS 13)

My Question or Issue

Hi,

I bought the spotify gift card from 7 eleven, but it doesn't work and shows an error with message "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help."

Check with 7-eleven management and they told me that the card have been activated once they tagged it on the merchant for payment. It has been 3 days and I am yet to switch on the premium.

Expecting a solution as soon as possible. Reply me if you need any additional inquiries.

Thank you.

5 Replies

Hey @asraf12, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I'll be happy to help.

Could you try redeeming the Spotify Gift Card here using a different browser or private window? If that doesn't help, could you try following some troubleshooting steps here under Gift Card not working? section? 

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi,

I tried on chrome, firefox, safari and even IE. yet it still doesnt work.

Hey @asraf12

Were you able to follow the troubleshooting steps I provided in my last article?

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Hi billy,

as per mentioned in my previous comment, I did tried on almost every available browser in the current internet except opera mini. still doesnt work.

did tried in that used trial vrsion of window, facing the same issue. I did check for the code if it shown any redeem status in my profile, but there is nothing there.

Hey @asraf12,

In that case - I'd recommend getting in touch with Customer Support. They'll take a look and do their best to help.

Have a great day!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts