Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Gift card redemption

Gift card redemption

Plan

Premium

Country

New Zealand

My Question or Issue

Hi there, last year I purchased the yearly subscription. After I did this I was given some gift cards so I redeemed them thinking after the yearly subscription expired the gift card balance would be used. However, my credit card is now being charged. I know you have 12 months to redeem the gift cards but does that mean the balance has to be used within that 12 months? I can't find anywhere on my account that says the gift cards were redeemed either but I'm sure I redeemed them successfully. Any help appreciated thanks! 

3 Replies

Hey there @kingchive!

Please check out this help page on gift cards for further info.

Let me know if there's anything i can do to help 😃

Yeah I looked through there and nothing there mentions how long your credit lasts after you redeem your vouchers. It seems like my credit only a lasted a year from when I redeemed them but is the credit supposed to last longer than that?

Hi, I have a problem with the payment for Preminum. I used the gift card to redeem the 3 months for 99 cents deal. However, I checked my reciept and it said I only bought Preminum for one month? I'm not sure if it's because Spotify deals/discounts/promotions do not work on gift cards. I have a $10.00 Spotify gift card. If you could please look into this because I am confused and it'd be appreaciated if I could please get my deal back.

Thank you!

Suggested posts