Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Gift code error

Gift code error

So today i went to redeem a code on Spotify. It was everything okay, Spotify let me go after I right the code and pass the (I'm not a robot). But after I clicked confirm it appeared a message about the plan that I am choosing so I remembered that maybe I needed to change the plan (because I want the family plan and not the solo plan) so I went back to change the plan. I choose my card so I can have the plan. Then everything went okay and I have the 3 month trial before Spotify starts charging me. Now I am trying to redeem the code since the first time I didn't confirmed but now the code is giving me error. I went to receipts to see if the card was already used but doesn't appear nothing there neither in the email. The value of gift card is 21€.

Is it possible that gift card blocked and now I don't have nothing?

What can I do?

1 Reply

Hey @Fakeconcas, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Let's see what's going on.

Could you try redeeming your Gift Card here using a different browser or private window? Keep in mind that you won't be able to use Gift Cards in conjunction with Family plans, or other offers.

If that doesn't help, try following all the troubleshooting steps hereGift Card not working? section.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts