Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Giftcard doesn’t work

Giftcard doesn’t work

So today my mother bought me a giftcard but the code doesn‘t work. I tried multiple times to enter it, but I always get „something went wrong...“.

6 Replies

Hey @tastelesscacia, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try redeeming your gift card here using a different browser or private window?

If that doesn't help, try following all of the steps provided in this support article > Gift card not working? section.
Additionally, attach a screenshot of the error message you're seeing if the problem persists. Make sure to hide sensitive information when posting to the Community.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I tried it with your tips, but unfortunately it doesn’t work. I‘ve attached a screenshot of what I receive when I try to use the code.

Hey @tastelesscacia,

I didn’t receive a screenshot. To make sure you’re sending it properly, make sure you open this thread on a browser. Then, when you reply, under the Attachments section, click and attach the screenshot you wish to attach, making sure that you hide sensitive information when posting to the Community.

Also, are you able to redeem the Gift card using a different network connection, or on a different device?

Keep me posted.

Billy-JSpotify Star

I'm sorry, seems like I've forgot to attach the screenshot. Yes, I've also tried it on different devices and networks, still no success.

C289830E-B470-4FB2-A49F-7157DF555A43.JPG

Hey @tastelesscacia,

Got it, thanks. 

For this particular case, I’d recommend contacting the place where you purchased the gift card to see if it’s an error on their end. If you need further help, you can get in touch with Customer Support. They'll take a look and do their best to help.

Have a nice day!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Thank you for your help, I wish you a nice day! 🙂

Suggested posts