Premium

Country

Canada

Device

Samsung Galaxy 9

Operating System

Android Oreo

Question

So I've just ordered the the chalk colored Google Home Mini with the Canadian Spotify promotion. I'm actually really happy about the chalk color, but the only issue is that Google's estimated delivery date is in the middle of May. I realised that this was actually a huge inconvience for me becasue I won't be able to pick it up when it arrives. 

At the time I ordered the Mini, only the chalk color was available, but the charcoal is available now; I checked the estimated delivery date of the charcoal and it's at the beginning of May which is actually PERFECT for my situation.

I asked google's support if I could change this and they said that from their terms and conditions it could not be done. However, they said it would be possible if I cancel the order and reorder by contacting Spotify support by providing a new promotional code.

It would be a really big help to me if this could be done. Honestly, I wouldn't go through two customer support services just to get this done if I didn't need this.

Thanks!

mini chalk.jpg
mini char.jpg
1 Reply

Also, the Google Home mini did not actually ship yet.

Suggested posts