Google Home Mini order cancelled

1 person liked this

Re: Google Home Mini order cancelled

natashiarey
Casual Listener

yea nope.

mine is even worse.

google reps actually walked me through the ordering process.

I think what was wrong is I used a different credit card than I use for spotify when ordering the google home mini through the google store.
(I have my husband card saved already under my google account - but this credit card was used by him already for redeeming his google home mini)

Google reps said it's spotify responsibility to issue a new code, but spotify is just not having it. Very dissapointing, looking from a spotify point of view.

Screen Shot 2019-04-17 at 11.01.04 PM.png

askariya
Music Fan

That sucks!
It's ridiculous how obtuse Spotify is being about this. Random problems happen during the ordering process and instead of helping you fix it and get the item you're owed, they just refuse to honour the deal.
"We can only offer one code per customer" is easily the most idiotic response I've gotten.

Stace22
Casual Listener

Scammed! I joined Spotify due to the promotion. I may have been a potential on going customer but since they cannot honour the promo I feel scammed and do not want to do business with them or promote them until they can resolve this issue. I asked for a refund of my $10 since I have not even wanted to use Spotify until issue resolves and they told me they cannot give me the refund. So plese send me the mini like you promised!

askariya
Music Fan

Yep, I asked for a refund too but I expect the same thing to happen. They won't honour their promotion and they won't provide a refund; there has to be some law against false advertising like that.

Garbage company. Horrible customer service.

SUGGESTED POSTS