Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Google home mini registered with hotmail

Google home mini registered with hotmail

Account: Premium

Hi,

I subscribed to premium with a hotmail account, I just got the email from your team :

‘’Your Google Home Mini is now available.’’

when I follow the link, it brings me to the google store asking me for a google account. My account was created with hotmail so i can’t log in to the store.

I did try creating a gmail account and changed my Spotify email to it in my profile settings. Retry clicking on the

‘’Your Google Home Mini is now available.’’

Link, log in in the store with the gmail I created but it stills keep charging me 79$ CAN.

How can i get the google mini deal ? 

Thank you in advance.

merry

5 Replies

Hey @MerryR, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

This offer has now ended. I'd recommend keeping an eye on Spotify.com for future deals and promotional offers.

Have a nice day 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi @Billy-J, thank you for the kind welcome!

An agent from the Spotify team is currently working on the case since I got the offert during the time it was on and received the email with the google mini confirmation.

I'm still having the issue when i try to claim it following the link, hopping it will all get fixed pretty soon.

Thank you for your help and have a great day! 

Hey @MerryR.

Awesome! No worries, since you've contacted them - this should be fixed in no time.

If you need any help in the future, you can always reply here or you can start up a new thread and the community will be happy to help.

Have a great day ahead 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Hi could you tell me who to contact as can’t find how to contact Spotify to ask where my google home is as not received it and it’s now nearly one month 

Hey, @Lorne1575.

I’d recommend reaching out to Spotify for more help with this. You can find some more info here on how to do this. 

Have a nice day 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts