Premium

Country

US

Device

iPhone 11

Operating System

iOS 13

My Question or Issue

After tracking my Fedex package, an error saying the package is being returned due to an invalid shipping address. After contacting Google support they had said to contact Spotify since it was a promo. What do I have to do to fix this issue?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

After talking to a rep I was finally able to redeem a new code

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Instructions for contacting Spotify are here:

https://support.spotify.com/us/article/how-can-i-contact-spotify

But I think you got the wrong answer from Google, and you may need to contact Google again.

The product was shipped by Google--not by Spotify. And your shipping address was entered into the Google Store, which is a Google website--not a Spotify website.

Only Google can resolve this. Unless they want you to place a new order, in which case Spotify might have to give you a new promo code. But if that's the case, then Google needs to explain that.

If you contact Google again, try using questions to get them to address the underlying issue. For example, ask the Google rep:

"Was my Google Home Mini shipped by Google? Please answer YES or NO."

"Was my shipping address entered into the order at the Google Store? Please answer YES or NO."

"Is the product being returned to a Google distribution center?

"Do I need to place a new order?"

Good luck

After talking to the rep, I was told Spotify needs to give a new code since it was used for the promo, and pretty much told me it has nothing to do with them. The package was sent back to their warehouse and the address was entered at the google store checkout. As to obtaining a new promo I have not found any luck.

Marked as solution

After talking to a rep I was finally able to redeem a new code

Hey @Scshloops,

Thanks for getting back to us!

Glad to hear that the Customer Support team at Spotify was able to help you resolve your issue 🙂

Let us know if there's anything else.

Take care for now!

Suggested posts