Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Google mini home player - order got cancelled

Google mini home player - order got cancelled

I have  a premium account. I registered for the google mini home. when I went to log accept it, it signed into my work gmail address. I signed out and tried to get the link to work again with my personal account and now the discount did not apply. instead I got charged for the full amount on my credit card 

I cancelled that order. How do I make this work again so I receive the google mini home?

24 Replies

Thanks for your input Ned.

It does appear that the provided link via support@spotify.com appears to be working fine. I am curious at how many people will have to go down the route we have gone through.

Contacting spotify via live chat appeared to work fine for me, but twitter is another option.

Followed those same steps. All I got was another email saying they're "unable to provide me with a new code".

The process first gets you to connect Spotify to your google account. The trick is to find where in google this is, if you need to disconnect. I connected the wrong account first.

The issue is, if you read though all the text in the notice, that this is only for american customers. As I was abroad, I had to send mine player back (I never accepted it), and start all over, using a VPN to show up as in the usa, and have it sent to a North American address.

So as I understand it, Australia you pay to play!

Hey there @Polyhymnia,

Thanks for posting here in the Community!

Please keep in mind that this thread was originally posted when a different offer was available.

While the most recent offer was available to eligible users in the US, if you weren't eligible this time, we'd recommend keeping an eye on the Google Store and Spotify.com for more great deals and promotional offers.

Further, if you'd like to see a certain offer available in your location, we'd recommend suggesting it in our Ideas Exchange so more users can add their support and feedback.

On another note, to avoid further confusion with different offers, we'll close this thread. If you need help with a current offer, we'd suggest posting about it in the relevant Help Board - we'll be happy to lend a hand there!

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts