Announcements

Google nest mini email to redeem not received

Highlighted

Google nest mini email to redeem not received

Casual Listener

I registered for my free Google Nest mini on the morning of the 2nd September 2020 and was told I would receive an email when it's ready. I have still not received any email. Is this normal? How long can I expect to wait? 

Plan 

Free/Premium

Country

UK 

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

I registered for my free Google Nest mini on the morning of the 2nd September 2020 and was told I would receive an email when it's ready. I have still not received any email. Is this normal? How long can I expect to wait? 

40 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Google nest mini email to redeem not received

Rock Star 23
Rock Star 23

Hey @stevengratton90, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Let’s wait another day to see if the email comes then, and make sure to check your spam / junk folders.

If you still don’t receive the email then, then I’d recommend getting in touch with Customer Support. They’ll take a look and do their best to help.

Have a great day!

Billy-JRock Star 23
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Highlighted

Casual Listener

I am having the same issue... have spoken to three different advisors (Wendel O and Maksimilyan S) and they all said wait another 3-5 days and that I been guaranteed a google nest .. I guess let’s wait and see ?! 

Highlighted

Visitor

I did exactly the same. Still waiting.

Highlighted

Casual Listener
Me too, still waiting... Sighhh...
Highlighted

Visitor

Same here, have also been waiting since the 2nd. I also contacted 3 different advisors and they all gave me the same answer, 3-5 days and check your spam. Beginning to think it might not come now!

Highlighted

google nest mini email

Casual Listener

i still havent received my email after registering either. i ordered mine on the same day

[screenshot containing personal details removed - Community Moderator edit]

Highlighted

Re: google nest mini email

Visitor

I have the same problem. I registered for the offer during the offer period but still haven't received the email. It's been almost 2 weeks.

I spoke to Spotify support today and basically they aren't promising anything. We might not get the email code.

I imagine there will be a lot of disappointed people if they don't honour this offer. 

Screenshot_20200910-090235.png
Highlighted

Casual Listener

Here’s the screenshot where to me they said it’s guaranteed ... but no email yet !

F6313BCD-3DC3-44B4-B5D0-DFBB1EA852A2.jpeg

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Wow should have screenshot mine, 2 advisors have told me I will definitely get one as I registered my interest prior the promotion ending. Well if we don't get it they owe us £9.99 back for false advertisement (as we registered prior promotion end). You know what I mean 🤪

SUGGESTED POSTS