Announcements

Google nest mini email to redeem not received

Highlighted

Re: Google nest mini email to redeem not received

Casual Listener

I’m the same. I still haven’t got the email and i registered on the 2nd of September. I have been told I’m definitely registered but I haven't been told if I’m definitely going to get mine or not. I’m sure the offer has been pulled in the UK and still has til the 30th September in Canada. I keep speaking to spotify cares on twitter who all keep saying keep waiting checking inbox other folders etc and that they don't know when i will receive the email or if I will. Its a joke why make/put up an offer like this if they cant keep up stock wise then having to pull the offer in the UK.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I have just today started getting a new message display when I try and redeem.

Screenshot_2020-09-16-08-51-52-738_org.mozilla.fenix.jpg

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Today, around 2 weeks after initially registering, I got the email saying my Nest Mini was available. But when I go to redeem it it still gives me the exact same error in your screenshot VortexHD.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I'm still waiting for my email. Starting to get very disappointed with Spotify now 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Just got my email in by inbox so go and check yours.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Finally got my email and just ordered my gnm

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Finally got my confirmation through and ordered it 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I am unable to order. I had my confirmation email through hours ago but every time I try to redeem it makes me link my Google account then immediately after tells me I'm unable to redeem at the moment due to high demand.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

What i did notice is my delivery date is expected on the 6th a few days after my next monthly subscriptuon payment is due to be taken coincidence maybe?

Highlighted

Visitor

Im still waiting for my one i also registered  for it on the 3rd and still no email, iv also been a spotify premium  member for 6-7 years ( so i dont think its got any thing to do with collecting first payment) 

SUGGESTED POSTS