Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

HELP - Charged twice a month

HELP - Charged twice a month

This month I have been charged twice - when I checked the payment reason, it just said the date - one was at 26th January and the other one - 30th January. I was really surprised because I had the exact amount of money on my card to get to house and pay for tickets but then - boom - I see that 7 euros have been withdrawed off my account.

I really hope you'll be able to help me.

2 Replies

Hi there @richusxx,

thanks for reaching out !

First of all, you can check out this page which has all info needed on unexpected charges on your account.

Bear in mind that there's a common mistake among users of creating more than one account and upgrade incorrectly.

Therefore, please use this help page to locate all accounts listed with your details to make sure you only have one active account.

If you find more than one account, use this help page to cancel any unwanted accounts.

Furthermore, if you wish knowing a bit more on the possibility of refunds, please do so visiting this help page.

Hope this helps 🙂

Hey there @richusxx,

Let's get to the bottom of this! 

We also suggest you check your account page so that you can see what amount of money you were charged with and on which exact date for more clarity.

Bear in mind that sometimes when the billing date comes and the payment can't go through for some reason, your Premium isn't cancelled immediately. You still have it until we manage to get the sum in the next few attempts. 

Then, if the payment is received successfully later than expected, you can be billed a bit earlier next time to compensate for the time when you had Premium even though we haven't received the money for it.

We hope this sheds some light on the subject. Let us know if you need further help!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts