Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

HOW DO I ACTIVATE HULU WITH SPOTIFY PREMIUM?

Solved!

HOW DO I ACTIVATE HULU WITH SPOTIFY PREMIUM?

Plan

Premium

Country

U.S.

Device

Dell Laptop, iPhone SE

Operating System

Windows 10, ios 12

My Question or Issue

Someone tell me the exact steps of how to activate your hulu with your spotify premium subscription. Its not anywhere in my settings or account.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @nugget275,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

Unfortunately, the bundle offer for regular Premium and Hulu is no longer available. This would explain why you're having troubles seeing the Your Services tab.

However, if you're eligible for the student discount, you can find more info here on how to activate Hulu.

Let us know how things go! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

View solution in original post

17 Replies

Hey @spidermann, and welcome to the community.

I hope you're doing great! 

Spotify no longer has the Premium & Hulu bundle, and currently only offers the bundle of 3 services in the US for the student discount: Spotify, Hulu, and Showtime.

I'd recommend keeping an eye on spotify.com for future deals and promotional offers.

Have a great day!

Billy-JSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

There is no "your services" page on the account view....

Hey @docescape.

Thanks for getting back to us.

Do you mind checking again to see if you can find the Your Services tab in your account overview page by clicking on this link?

In any case, the issue with the activate button not appearing should now be fixed, as mentioned in this thread. Let us know if you're still having trouble - we're here to help 😉

I do not have a "Your Services" tab on my account either. How can I activate the Spotify premium + Hulu offer?! I have been a Spotify user since the original USA Mac-only app. 

Marked as solution

Hey there @nugget275,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

Unfortunately, the bundle offer for regular Premium and Hulu is no longer available. This would explain why you're having troubles seeing the Your Services tab.

However, if you're eligible for the student discount, you can find more info here on how to activate Hulu.

Let us know how things go! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator

Hi there,

I'm quite late to this thread, but I was wondering how to activate Hulu if I'm already on a Student discount subscription? I pay about 4.99 CAD per month, and only just remembered about a Hulu bundle, but I'm not sure if I'm eligible, being outside of the US.

Thanks

Also in Canada and wondering the same thing. I don't see any activation tab under "my services" for hulu.

Hey @dancui and @chopie9,

Thanks for reaching out to us 🙂

The offer is currently only available in the US. Make sure to keep your eyes peeled for other similar offers in your region!

Take care 🙂

I am also having the same problem. There doesn't seem to be an option to link Hulu and Spotify for the bundle deal. I've tried clicking all of the different links you've given in this thread and they haven't worked. Do I just have to wait for my next billing cycle?

There is no activate hulu button anywhere on my account even though I'm registered as a student 

Hello I'm in the US on a student premium subscription & am unable to activate Hulu & showtime since I cannot find the services page.

Hey @rishabhmalhotra,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this 🙂

It's possible that you're not able to activate Hulu/Showtime because your account is not set to the US. Do you mind checking that for us by going to your account overview page here?

Thanks! Keep us posted 🙂

HELP! I've been paying for premium since the first of the year and tried to log in and "activate now" banner pops up and I click on it and get the "page not found " error and have been for months! Not one reply from Spotify about my issue. Very frustrating:/

Hey @Robindahood,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this!

Could you send us a screenshot showing us where and how the "Activate Now" banner is appearing?

Do you mind also confirming the date you signed up for Premium? You can see this by going here and checking when your first payment was made.

Thanks! Keep us posted.

I’ve been a Spotify member since 2012 in the US. I activated my Hulu account previously and now it’s saying that I’m no longer a Hulu subscriber. Was my subscription removed?

I have spotify premium and it says my hulu and spotify are already linked, but I can't access it. It brings me to the "free trial" tab.

Hey there @Sejustus33 and @Epineda515,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community! No worries, we'll be happy to help.

@Sejustus33 - Keep in mind that the bundle offer with Hulu and Premium Individual is no longer available.

Just to confirm, did you update your subscription (for example to Premium Duo or Family) when this happened?

If so, unfortunately it won't be possible to avail again this offer.

@Epineda515 -  It'd be helpful if you could clarify when this happens so we can take a closer look.

If your Spotify and Hulu accounts are linked, we'd suggest making sure that you're trying to access the right Spotify account. You can also take a look at this Spotify Answer for more info on finding other accounts you have with us.

Keep us posted 🙂

KaterinaModerator

Suggested posts