Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Have been charged for MONTHS with no premium! My account was working perfectly before!

Have been charged for MONTHS with no premium! My account was working perfectly before!

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Iphone 8 plus

Operating System

Up to date IOS

My Question or Issue

One day I went to login to my spotify and it said my password was incorrect! I tried resetting the password and It refused to send a text to my phone. I have been charged for probably 5 or 6 months with no way of getting into my account. I would like a refund for these months.

2 Replies

Hi there @pistol129,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

First step would be to check out this help page and locate all accounts listed with your details.

Make sure to cancel any account you find and do not use in order to prevent further extra charges.

Furthermore, i would like you to kindly visit this official help page on refunds.

Please follow the instructions with relevance to your issue.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you have any further questions 🙂

Hey there @pistol129,

Thanks for posting about this!

Just bear in mind that whenever you're expecting an email and are not getting it, it's useful to check the Spam and Junk folders just in case, to make sure if the email hasn't landed there.

If that's not the case, feel free to check this article out -it contains some more tips on the subject.

Hope this helps!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts