Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hay un lapso de tiempo para pagar?

Hay un lapso de tiempo para pagar?

Tuve un problema con mi tarjeta,  recién lo solucionarán el día martes y no tengo otra forma de pagar...mi suscripción se cancelará o me cortarán el servicio? O tengo un lapso de tiempo para pagar?

5 Replies

Hi there,

Thanks for coming to the Community, I hope you don't mind me replying in English.

Spotify will try to charge your saved payment method a few times. After several failed attempts, it's possible that your account will be reverted to Free.

If this happens, you can always re-subscribe to Premium at https://spotify.com/premium

Hope this helps! 🙂

Hola! sabes durante cuanto tiempo intenta cobrar hasta que no lo hace mas?

Hi @matiasramunni,

Thanks for your post.

There is no official official period. The system makes attempts to withdraw the subscription for about a week before it reverts your account back to Free. Note that this varies depending on your bank/payment method etc.

Even if your account does get set to Free, all your music collection will stay intact 🙂 You'll only need to re-download your offline music.

Hope this info is helpful.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Buenas estuve guardando para pagar mi suscripcion debido a una deuda con  el banco se lo cobro 😔😔😔😔 y solo me pagan la otra quincena perdere mis descargas

Hey @momexhow568,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

We hope you don't mind us answering in English as this is the official language of the forum.

That being said, we are sorry to hear about your inconvenience. We can confirm that if your account reverts to our free service, you won't be able to listen to your downloaded music offline. You will, however, still keep your saved music and playlists, and listen to them online. On the free version, you can download podcast episodes. You can read more about it here.

We hope you found this helpful. We're always here to help.

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts