Hello. I have canceled my single premium subscription for more than a year, but charges and money st

Highlighted

Hello. I have canceled my single premium subscription for more than a year, but charges and money st

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello. I have canceled my single premium subscription for more than a year, but charges and money still keep coming to me on time. What should I do to freeze everything and be refunded? Thank you

3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Hello. I have canceled my single premium subscription for more than a year, but charges and m...

Hey there @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community.

We'd recommend taking a look at this support article and following the steps according to your subscription status.

To cancel your Premium plan you can follow the steps here.

If your account is already on Free, you might have logged in to a secondary account. Can you follow these steps and check if you have another account?

Here you can find more information about Spotify's refund policy. 

Keep us posted! If you have questions, you know where to find us.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Where words fail, music speaks." - Hans Christian Andersen
Highlighted

Re: Hello. I have canceled my single premium subscription for more than a year, but charges and m...

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello...
I have read all the support articles several times, there is nothing to help me.
I have often tried without ever being able to solve ...
Free subscription for a long time, one registered account, one email.
Continue
charges once a month ...
Thank you!!!

Highlighted

Hey there @user-removed,

Thanks for getting back to us.

In this case we recommend that you reach out to our Customer Support team. They'll be happy to check your payments backstage and determine what's exactly going on there. You can reach them here

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Have a great day!

PeterModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

SUGGESTED POSTS