Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help! Cancelled premium, still charged

Help! Cancelled premium, still charged

Hello, after filling out online support forms for the past 2 weeks to no avail or response, I'm turning here for some help. I started a 30-day spotify premium trial that was ended well in advance of the end date and confirmed on my account page that my account was back to free mode. However, weeks after I had ended my trial, payment was taken from my account. I am rather upset as this occured back in March and I have sent multiple support messages since, but have received no response. Very poor customer service. All I want is my money (which was wrongfully taken) back! If anyone has advice on what I should do next, feel free to share 🙂

3 Replies

Hey @kvmberly,

Welcome to the community!

You need to get in touch with the Spotify support team using the online contact form for all refund inquiries. If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Let me know if you have any questions. Have a great day 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank You for the response! I've tried this a few times before but will keep an eye out for an email

@kvmberly Your welcome, let me know how it goes 🙂

spotify:user:spotify:playlist:2PXdUld4Ueio2pHcB6sM8j:small

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts