Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help my premium subscription disappeared

Solved!

Help my premium subscription disappeared

Hi,
A few days ago my premium subscription disappeared, and my account is listed as free, with no option to upgrade. I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app twice, logging out and in with no luck. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Victoriawikitor, welcome to the Community!

Are you sure you're logging into the right account? What do you see when you log into your Account Overview?

If your account reverted to Free after a missed payment, you can just resubscribe here.

Let us know how it goes.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

my trial premium subscription also disappeared. I activated it via fido (6 month trial) earlier this month and it was still working yesterday. Today, it prompts me to "get premium". And my downloaded music no longer shows/ can't download more.

How can this be fixed?

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Victoriawikitor, welcome to the Community!

Are you sure you're logging into the right account? What do you see when you log into your Account Overview?

If your account reverted to Free after a missed payment, you can just resubscribe here.

Let us know how it goes.

Marked as solution

my trial premium subscription also disappeared. I activated it via fido (6 month trial) earlier this month and it was still working yesterday. Today, it prompts me to "get premium". And my downloaded music no longer shows/ can't download more.

How can this be fixed?

Thanks Victoria, I clicked on the Account Overview link in your response and yes, it is my account.
I also contacted fido and they said everything looks correct on their end and to try to contact spotify.

Still don't know what the problem is/how to fix it, and there is no direct chat/phone number to call spotify (which might resolve the problem much faster).

Any other suggestions?

(I see now that it was not Victoria who replied to my post)

Hi, I've had premium Spotify for a while now and it has disappeared from my subscription page too. It says my account is free. But I got an email last night stating that the premium charges have gone up as of the end of this month. And so the cost will be deducted from my PayPal. I've checked and I'm logged into the same account as before. Please help me

Suggested posts