Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help. "Premium free for 3 months"

Solved!

Help. "Premium free for 3 months"

hey. i get this issue where i get ads to get spotify premium for free for a total 3 months. it sounds really nice, but when i try to buy it, it says im not eligible. whys that?

and yes i have already tried a trial for 1 month. but if thats really the reason i cant get my trial to work, why send me ads constantly for something i cant even get in the first place? its just redundant.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

"and yes i have already tried a trial for 1 month. " - that answers your question.

Not sure why you still get them ads though...

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

"and yes i have already tried a trial for 1 month. " - that answers your question.

Not sure why you still get them ads though...

aight ty. but yeah. that is really stupid. and they are literally the only ads i get. the same 3 ads i hear every 10 minutes. gets irritating at one point ya know. but ty anyways

Hey there @h1nds

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

The Free trial of our Premium offers is only available to users who have never used Premium before. The purpose of the trial offer is to let users try the service and decide if they want to pay for it in the future. That's why trial offers are intended to be used only once per user.

The trial ads are being displayed to everyone on purpose. Some users are still interested in our offers, even if they're not eligible for them. They often decide to get a trial offer as a present to a relative or significant other, and due to that Spotify can't limit the trial ads only to people who never used Premium in their account. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.

Suggested posts