Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I cancel the premium on Spotify?

Solved!

How do I cancel the premium on Spotify?

I need help. Ugh!
54 Replies

I just send them an email

This didn't help. When I click on subscription it tells me I'm Spotify free but I'm paying $9.99 per month for the past 6 months.

I just emailed them and they cancelled it

Can you please delete all of my account please 

@gruw77 wrote:
I need help. Ugh!

The same is heppening with me. It has on my wells fargo profile a peding transaction and when I login and try to go subscription and payment it shows: 

Spotify Free

You're currently Spotify Free. We have an even better service called Spotify Premium. It lets you listen ad-free, on-demand and offline. Like a free trial? 

TRY PREMIUM FREE

I never used spotify I think I login once and now it charged on my Wells Fargo Bank account $130.67

I don't know what to do!!!

I tried to set up an account to pay for the student premium fee; however, it did not find my college so I did not go through with the purchase but I had already typed in my card information. With that being said, I have now been charged $5.25 that says it will be recurring but I only have access to a free account and my subscriptions page says that it is a free account so I am unable to cancel and stop this fee. Please help!

There is NO subscription page. 

I jusy sent them an email and they cancelled if 4 me

I just bought premium subscription but the thing is i forgot my account's password anf i dont have any access anymore to the email that i used. Can i reset my password through phone number?

Im not sure..if u email them and explain they will let you know

@gruw77 wrote:I should be getting premium Spotify for free because I work at Starbucks!

I need help on how to cancel my subscription to spotify. Please help. 

Thanks

Hi, i just emailed them as i couldnt cancel it on the site and they
messaged me back to let me know they had done it

Hey folks,

You'll find the most updated steps for canceling your Spotify subscription are in this support article.

Hope that helps 🙂

Marked as solution

Hey folks,

To cancel your subscription just follow these steps:

1. Log into spotify.com/account
  2. Under Your plan, click CHANGE PLAN.
  3. Scroll to Spotify Free and click CANCEL PREMIUM.

Your Premium stays until your next billing date, then your account switches to free.

You keep your playlists and saved music when your account is free. You can also still log in and play with ads.

More info in this article.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts