Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I get a 7 day premium trial?

How do I get a 7 day premium trial?

I saw that my friend had a 7 day premium and she told me to get spotify and try it out. How do I get that trial, nothing is popping up.

3 Replies

Hey @pls15! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Try to go to your phone, find any song on Spotify and click on the ^ arrow, which should lead you to the full screen of the song. Then, click on the intersecting arrows (bottom left) and it should take you to a pop up screen that asks if you want to start your 7 day free trial.
Hope this helps. 

You do not get charged after 7 days are up. You return to the free version after 7 days unless you choose to continue premium.

Thank you for the help, but I think it just doesn't want to work for me. When I do that all it shows is "You discovered a Premium feature! Start your free spotify Premium trial to unlock it." and then the only two options are "Got it" and dismiss. If I touch anywhere on my screen other than that it doesn't do anything either. 

Normally you should get it when you've become an member of Spotify. Are you sure your account is new?

When you go to https://spotify.com/account/overview does the 'invoice' page say anything about it?

When you try the upgrade page, does it mention something about trial premium?

Suggested posts