Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I gift spotify premium to someone?

Solved!

How do I gift spotify premium to someone?

I woul like to pay for a friend's spotify premium(they currently have a free account). Jow can I accomplish this? It appears gift CD ards are no longer sold by spotify and i havent been able find a different solution.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Alright, it seems that in some countries(united states included) you can buy physical gift cards... BUT you have to go to a physical store to buy them in person(I could not get a straight answer about which retailers sell them). This means you have to find a retailer near you that sells the physical gift cards, then stick it in an envelope and mail it to the recipient.... for a streaming media service... :facepalm:

It's baffling that Spotify won't just let me give them my money.

I'll update this if customer service ends up responding with retailers.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @halley_carleton ,

Thanks for reaching out.

In which country are you located? Spotify sells physical gift cards in a few countries.

Let me know 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

United states

Marked as solution

Alright, it seems that in some countries(united states included) you can buy physical gift cards... BUT you have to go to a physical store to buy them in person(I could not get a straight answer about which retailers sell them). This means you have to find a retailer near you that sells the physical gift cards, then stick it in an envelope and mail it to the recipient.... for a streaming media service... :facepalm:

It's baffling that Spotify won't just let me give them my money.

I'll update this if customer service ends up responding with retailers.

Suggested posts