Country

US

Device

Mac/Iphone

Operating System

Mac

My Question or Issue

Hey guys,

I just signed up for an account with Spotify Premium and i am trying to claim my Google mini. Can someone please help me out here? When i try linking my Google and Spotify info i see that both are actually linked in my Spotify dashboard however i never get to the google cart page to claim it. I've attached screenshots.

Screen Shot 2020-01-02 at 12.52.40 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-01-02 at 12.54.18 AM.png
7 Replies

Hey @krm001, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

This offer is now over. If you didn't get an email that your Google Home Mini is available, then you won't be able to redeem the offer at this time. I'd recommend keeping an eye on spotify.com for future deals and promotional offers.

Have a nice day.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Are you sure about that? It looks to available on the page when I was signing up.

Hey @krm001,

Thanks for the reply!
Could you send me a screenshot of the page you're referring to? If you got this offer in an email, could you also send me a screenshot of the full email offer? Make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the Community.

Keep me posted.

Billy-JSpotify Star

I've attached the screenshot.

Hey @krm001,

I didn't get the screenshots. To make sure you're sending them correctly, click the button below the reply to add attachments. If you're on a computer, you can drag the files and attach them to your reply.

Let me know how it goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Here you go. i think it didnt send before coz i replied from my gmail sender notification instead of the spotify portal itself.

Screen Shot 2020-01-03 at 11.20.33 AM.png

Hey @krm001,

Thanks for including the screenshot in your reply.

It looks like that's a screenshot from a support article about the Google Home Mini offer.

Unfortunately this does not guarantee that you are eligible for the offer in question.

To familiarise yourself with the T&Cs of the offer, make sure to check them out here.

Any questions, we'll be here.

Take care for now!

Suggested posts