Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How long does the Spotify with Hulu deal at 9.99 last?

How long does the Spotify with Hulu deal at 9.99 last?

I've read some places that it's only good for 3 months and then it will go to 12.99 for both.

Is this true or will this stay the same price as Spotify premium for as long as I am a subscriber?

6 Replies

Hey @Rlupino, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

Can you tell me which country you're located in exactly? This offer varies by country, but I'd love to tell you correct info if I know which country you reside in.

Keep me updated 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I'm having no success working this from every angle I can. 

Hey, @rbc0123.

If you need help with something, please create a new thread here, so that the community can help you better, and not interrupt the current thread.

Thanks! 

Billy-JSpotify Star

I am in the US.

Hey @Rlupino.

Thanks for getting back to me! 

When the offer for Premium and Hulu for $9.99 ends, that price will stay the same for you, until you change or cancel your plan.

Once you cancel or change that plan after the offer is over, you won't be able to pay for it at that price again.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more questions 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

For the post by rbc0123 above, not the OP question: I posted the same question in a thread here but had no success either getting this to work until I had a 1 hour chat session with support.  They finally got it going and now it works as it should.  Mainly the trouble came from a lack of good instructions on the exact steps you need to follow.  But also it seems there are many variables in subscriptions/accounts that  can impact getting it working.  If you are not successful getting it solved here, I would try a chat session.  They were great at sticking with it until we got mine figured out.

Suggested posts