Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to apply Samsung 3 month free to my current subscription.

How to apply Samsung 3 month free to my current subscription.

Currently have Student Premium in the United States.

Purchased S22 Ultra from Samsung with the following:

Spotify 3 months free
MODEL NUMBER: SPOTIFY_3
Open and log in to Spotify app on your new device. Go to the 'Premium' tab > Select 'Spotify Premium for Samsung' to redeem.

I followed the steps but there is no 'Spotify Premium for Samsung' to redeem.

5 Replies

Hey @zacoalco, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Since you already have a current subscription, you are ineligible for this offer. This offer is only available to people who haven't subscribed to Premium in the past. There's more information about this here.

I hope this clears things up! Let me know if you need a hand with anything else. 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey, I have similar experience to op and I've never bought any spotify package before. However  I still can't redeem the 3 month free offer. Do you think you can help clarify for me a bit with this?

Hey @Xiaxia

Thanks for reaching out about this! Can you send me a screenshot of the error message you're getting when you try to redeem the trial offer? Also, can you let me know if you've used your payment method on any of Spotify's services (for example, paying for someone else's subscription)? 

Keep me posted.  

Billy-JSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I am also having trouble with the free 3-month trial of Spotify from Samsung and I have never subscribed to Spotify.When you click on Premium (as in the instructions) the Premium page comes up but all the offers are 1-month trials.  There is nothing that shows the Samsung offer. 

Hi there @winnonrox,

Thanks for the post.

The current 3-Month free Premium intro offer has expired on the 30th of May 2023. It's currently no longer available and this is why you're not seeing the 3-month offer, but the 1-month trial offer when you get redirected to Spotify's website.

Hope this clears things up.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts