Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to go from a family member to a premium account of my own?

Solved!

How to go from a family member to a premium account of my own?

Plan

Premium

Country

Uk

My Question or Issue

I am currently one of the nominated family members on my dads family premium account. He is in the process of cancelling the account so i wish to start my own premium account with the same details. I don't want to loose all my album downloads and playlists however. How can I start a premium account under my name and not loose everything???

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Try This:

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Sign in to  your old account drag and drop your playlists from the Spotify client on your desktop mac or pc works, log out then sign in with your new account and drag the playlists back from the desktop into the client. 

Hope this helps 🙂

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hi @Pasco78,

Not to fear if your dad does cancel premium it will not remove your account or your playlists, It will simply make your account a Free account instead of having the cool bonus's of having Premium. If you want, there are several ways to gain premium. The best deal right now is 3 months for 99 cents then $9.99 after that (per month). If you are interested, check this deal out from Spotify: 

If anything else pops up, I am here to help 🙂

-J

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Try This:

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Sign in to  your old account drag and drop your playlists from the Spotify client on your desktop mac or pc works, log out then sign in with your new account and drag the playlists back from the desktop into the client. 

Hope this helps 🙂

Marked as solution

Hi @Pasco78,

Not to fear if your dad does cancel premium it will not remove your account or your playlists, It will simply make your account a Free account instead of having the cool bonus's of having Premium. If you want, there are several ways to gain premium. The best deal right now is 3 months for 99 cents then $9.99 after that (per month). If you are interested, check this deal out from Spotify: 

If anything else pops up, I am here to help 🙂

-J

Thankyou! That's a relief 🙂

P

Suggested posts