Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to pay for Premium with iTunes gift card

Solved!

How to pay for Premium with iTunes gift card

I've been a Spotify Premium customer for a few months now, and I've always done my payments through a PayPal account. However, I have a few extra iTunes gift cards laying around that I can use as App store credit on my iPhone. Is there any way I could pay for 2 or 3 months of Premium ahead of time using up that App store credit? I'm also aware paying through the app store is 13$ or so because of Apple's fees, but I still have nearly 50$ of iTunes gift cards that would otherwise be going to waste. Thanks ahead of time for any replies!

184 Replies

What Subscriptions box?
IMG_0139.PNG

Please reply quickly I dont know how much longer this 0.99 for 3 months will last.
IMG_0139.PNG

Hey there @Fuzzy3516, welcome to the community!

To clarify, are you trying to get the 0,99/3 months promo? If so, it can only be purchased via Spotify's page, not iTunes. 

Let me know if that helps 🙂

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Ok thanks! You can use prepaid debit cards to purchase premium for 3 months ( 0.99 ) right?

Thanks, Nora

Ye I was thanks for letting me know xx

same here

What if I never had premium how would I do it

That's dumb you can't get premium with iTunes. They would make so much more money. How are people without credit cards supposed to get premium. Looks like they officially lost someone who will pay premium

I cant find subscribe panel on buttom? What else

can we purchase the full price on itunes?

Hello, what do I do if there is no subscriptions box?

Mine didn't work, after I tapped "subscriptions" it went straight to Apple Music and there wasn't a button that said manage subscriptions.

Nope

Yea same:/

Spotify isn't under the "manage subscriptions" tab.... can anyone help?!

Spotify isn't under the "subscription" tab... I need help

I could not find subscriptions, I looked and it wasn’t there 

i just tried this, but with iOS 11 it does not say “subscription.” 

It didn’t work for me 😞

O my **bleep**ing God this doesn’t work for me because on my Apple ID it doesn’t have the Subscription tab so I can’t complete what I am trying to do and I don’t have a credit card and all I want to do is listen to some music. Spotify please make it so I can get premium thur the app and I have been looking at how to fix this for awhile so all this time I could have been doing something way less Angrivating but here I am raging about not being able to listen to a song I just wanted to listen to because it won’t let you pick a song in your playlist if you don’t have premium. I don’t even want to listen to the song any more what a bunch of bull **bleep**.

Suggested posts