Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to renew your premium subscription for a year in one payment.

Solved!

How to renew your premium subscription for a year in one payment.

I'm going through a trial period. And in the settings I do not want the opportunity to pay Spotify Premium for the whole year. But when I registered 3 weeks ago, such an opportunity was. Do not create to me now a new account. Pay 1 time per month I am not very comfortable. Please help to solve the problem.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Ok! I'll check it and let you know if you can have that offer in your country. Cheers, Jose 🙂
Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

I don't know what helped, but I clicked the green "get premium" button on the main page (not in settings) and there was a "view more offers" link and I chose "annual subscription". Maybe the thing is, at first I tried to cancel the subscription in the hope of seeing the annual subscription option, but it was nowhere to be found. But then I returned back the monthly subscription and then was able to find this opportunity to pay for the year. In General, the main thing is to not look in the account settings but on the main page.

View solution in original post

15 Replies

"And in the settings I do not WANT the opportunity to pay Spotify Premium for the whole year."  Sorry! Typo!

"And in the settings I do not SEE the possibility to pay Spotify Premium immediately for the whole year." Thats right!

Hello @YAMAD!

You can pay for Spotify Premium yearly 🙂

Just go to your subscription page. Click on "see more offers" and select "One year subscription".

https://www.spotify.com/checkout/premium/12-months/

Hope this helps and let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

Jose_MSpotify Star

Hello, Jose!

Thank you, but I not see this link "see more offers" ((((

Снимок экрана 2018-09-08 в 16.16.11.png

If I click green button "Change or cancel" I also not see yearly plan.

Снимок экрана 2018-09-08 в 16.28.26.png

Hm, that's what happened when you clicked my link? You choose also check out this one and let me know if that works.

https://www.spotify.com/checkout/premium/?change=1

Keep me posted 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star

Oh, I see. If the 1 year subscription plan is not in your offers, I'm afraid it's not available in your area yet. Can you let me know which country are you in? I'll check it just in case.
Jose_MSpotify Star

Your links look like 404 error

Снимок экрана 2018-09-08 в 16.31.48.png

I'm in Estonia country. 

Marked as solution

Ok! I'll check it and let you know if you can have that offer in your country. Cheers, Jose 🙂
Jose_MSpotify Star

Jose, I don't know how, but it works! Now I can pay yearly. Thank you very much. Question is close. I'm very happy.

Oh! I'm so glad to hear that. Was it one of my links?
Jose_MSpotify Star
Marked as solution

I don't know what helped, but I clicked the green "get premium" button on the main page (not in settings) and there was a "view more offers" link and I chose "annual subscription". Maybe the thing is, at first I tried to cancel the subscription in the hope of seeing the annual subscription option, but it was nowhere to be found. But then I returned back the monthly subscription and then was able to find this opportunity to pay for the year. In General, the main thing is to not look in the account settings but on the main page.

Perfect! I'm really glad it's working now 🙂 By the way, I confirmed and yes, it's available in your country (as you now can see). Make sure to let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

Have a nice day, Jose.

https://open.spotify.com/track/3B5UbSndRz907IZhhmUfLi?si=7Rz11BTzT32H8Oa2C8iCng

Jose_MSpotify Star

I’m in Australia, and I can’t find the annual subscription, can any of you help me? 🙂

Hey @Johnny_boi,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Could you try following the advice of @YAMAD ?

The option for a yearly payment can be found on the main page. Did you find it? If not, post a screenshot of what it looks like on your end so we can navigate you properly.

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts