Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hulu/ Premium

Hulu/ Premium

Plan

Premium

Country- USA

My Question or Issue

I have been a premium member for about 4 years and I signed up for the Hulu subscription whenever that promotion came out. I have been using that subscription ever since. Today my music was cut off and subscription was canceled. I had to update my payment card and when I did this my Hulu subscription was not renewable and I had to downgrade to normal premium since the Hulu option is not available anymore. Is there any way to get the premium/ Hulu subscription back?

3 Replies

Hey @kobechaz, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

To confirm, did your subscription get canceled before you updated your payment method to try and get Premium + Hulu again?

Keep me posted!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Yes, my subscription was cancelled before I could update payment method. When I updated it and tried to renew subscription there was no way for me to get Hulu/ Premium back. 
Thanks!

Hey @kobechaz

Thanks for confirming. Since your subscription was canceled, and won't be able to get Premium + Hulu on your account since this offer has ended. I'd recommend keeping an eye on spotify.com for future deals and promotional offers.

If you're a student, you can sign up for Premium Student which includes Premium, Hulu, and SHOWTIME.

I hope this helps.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts