Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hulu Sign up

Solved!

Hulu Sign up

I'm on the premium plan. I get notifications and emails that I am eligible for free hulu. I go to sign up and get taken to my account page where there are no instructions for how to activate hulu. I am already signed up for premium, so why is this so difficult?  Shouldn't there be a 'sign up for spotify' button on my account? If anyone can help, that would be great. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Took me weeks to figure out as well and finally got it:

1. Go to your Account

2. Click "Subscription"

3. Click "Change or Cancel"

4. Scroll all the way down to "Add Hulu" and click it

5. Follow through the steps. Don't worry, you will not be charged 2x, it just adding Hulu.

6. Once you confirm billing info, leads you to a page where you can click "Your Services"

7. Click "Activate Hulu"

View solution in original post

20 Replies

I am having the same issue. I go to the Account page as directed but there is no Activate Hulu as described in forums.

Please advise

Spotify issue.png

Same issue here. 

Same issue here. It says limited time to sign up but I can’t get to the activate Hulu part

I did a chat with Spotify. You have to manage your subscription (change but does not change $, billing date or anything) you have to choose bundle think it says with Hulu. Then it’ll give you the steps! Spotify was very good with instructions in my chat!!

Same.  What an offer! I have been putzing around for about 2 hours from both the spotify and the hulu side. Spotify chat tried to help me but we didn't get anywhere. This if feeling like a scam. Spotify couldn't have made it more difficult to get this going. I still have no idea how to "activate" hulu. 

Anyone had any success getting this going?

Same here. Feels like a scam or some incompetence at Spotify. Throw out an offer to get subscriptions without figuring out themselves let alone directing customers on how to execute the "special deal". 

It worked fine for me and no price change or anything

[image1.png]

I am having the same issue.  I followed all the instructions, but there is no 'button' to activate Hulu on my Premium Account page.  Very frustrating.  This shouldn't be so hard.  Spotify is the one that made the offer!

Did you change your account to ‘with Hulu’ then use like I had to activate?

5D97120B-1C1A-46D7-AD28-85CBB6A9F1BC.png

Marked as solution

Took me weeks to figure out as well and finally got it:

1. Go to your Account

2. Click "Subscription"

3. Click "Change or Cancel"

4. Scroll all the way down to "Add Hulu" and click it

5. Follow through the steps. Don't worry, you will not be charged 2x, it just adding Hulu.

6. Once you confirm billing info, leads you to a page where you can click "Your Services"

7. Click "Activate Hulu"

This does not work. I have had Spotify Premium for years now. When I "scroll all the way down" on Step 4, there is no option for Hulu.

Did you change your plan? Change your plan to where it shows Hulu included, then save or whatever that option is. Then try using the link. I think I put a link I’ll check

Do you see the blue jpeg I posted? After you’ve ‘changed’ your plan, use the link to activate Hulu -or do what I did, chat with a Spotify tech

Thanks. I did figure it out not long after my post. It certainly wasn’t
intuitive. I’m sure your post will help others.

Thank you, I hope so 😉

I wish I had looked here weeks ago when I had trouble signing up!  Finally had time to look into it and it ended 8 days ago!  So disappointed.

I see this 'end' published here: 

https://www.cnet.com/news/spotify-and-hulu-10-bundle-offer-has-ended-new-deal-offers-3-month-trial-f...

Everywhere said good till "June 10th - or until supplies run out..." That's not very friendly of Spotify. 

Sorry Hulu... that was your only chance to get me back... bye-bye! 

Suggested posts