Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hulu and Student Spotify

Hulu and Student Spotify

So I had Student Hulu for a while but I had gotten logged out at one point. It won't let me log in using the same email address as my Spotify. When I ask for them to send a reset to my email I never get one. If I cancel the subscription to Hulu in my apps and after waiting 24 hours to reactivate it Spotify tells me that they are already linked.  Is there any way to fix this?

Plan

Student Spotify Premium

1 Reply

Hey @cmuzzy16.

Thanks for getting in touch!

When you'd like to use Spotify Student and the Hulu combo, you'll need to link your Spotify account to an existing Hulu account. So it's possible that your Spotify and Hulu login details don't match. We recommend regaining access to your Hulu account first. Hulu can help you with this in case you are not receiving a password reset link.

Keep in mind that you can't link to a different Hulu account after you've already linked before. In this case you'll need to cancel your susbcription and resubscribe so you can link with the correct account.

We hope we understood your question right. You can find some more info about Spotify + Hulu here.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts