Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hulu got cancelled when I updated my payment info

Hulu got cancelled when I updated my payment info

I had to update my payment info and found out that I no longer have Hulu. Help?!

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

2 Replies

My Question or Issue

I had to cancel my debit card, but Spotify still had my old one for my account. It paused my account and Hulu. I went to update my payment, after doing so it updated my Spotify but it cancelled my Hulu. I signed up for the combination Plan (Spotify and Hulu) before they stopped this deal. Is there anyway to get my Hulu back during a time of social distancing? 

Plan

Premium

Country

United States 

Device

(iPhone) 

Operating System

(iOS 10 / Windows 10. / TV )

Hey there @siopaoshorty and @KayKelly95,

Thanks for reaching out in the Community! No worries - we're here to help 🙂

While the Premium Individual & Hulu offer is no longer available, you can still activate Hulu if you're eligible for our student discount. Head here to read more about it.

You can also consider adding your +VOTE to this idea, if you'd like to see the Premium and Hulu offer return. The Idea Exchange is a great way for us to see what our users are interested in and how many people like a certain idea. Check out this Spotify Answer to learn more about it.

With that said, in case you've lost access to Hulu after updating your payment details, we recommend you follow the steps in the post here, so that the folks from our support teams can help you out 🙂

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if you need help with anything else!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts