Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hulu offer & Your Services won't work

Solved!

Hulu offer & Your Services won't work

I saw this in a thread that has been dormant for a month now. I keep getting e-mails about getting Hulu with my Spotify subscription. But everytime, it would take me to "account overview" instead of "your services" like the link shows, even when you hover over it. In the thread, the person suggested using an incognito tab. I tried. Didn't work. I turned off all java and ad blockers jic. Refreshed. I then went through every tab on the left of Spotify. Can't find it. Went through the instructions in the e-mail. No "your services". Went to google. Same thing. Tried to find another way, haven't been able. Figured it was on Hulu's end. Spent time going through subscriptions, payment methods, etc. Nope. So, what's going on? I would like some help because I would like to redeem this soon. Thread I saw: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Subscriptions/Can-t-get-the-Hulu-offer/m-p/4721421?advanced=false&c...

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

So they suggested what I'd already done: incognito tab + e-mail link. Didn't work. Tried different browser. Didn't work. So he send me to https://www.spotify.com/us/hulu/ and then told me from there to "follow the flow". Wasn't sure so I just clicked on profile because I was like "huh, it's not my name up there". and boom. The ad was at the top of the screen. So try that guys.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

What type of account do you have? Is it a family or student account? What payment method is currently active on your account?

regular premium. Non-student, non-family. payment method for both is debit card. I am also working with @spotifycares atm too. i just want to fix this. Hulu charges again next week

Okay... so you already have a Hulu account. What type of Hulu account do you have?

basic with commercials. But it's not on their end. On my side, there's no place to connect at all on the spotify website. So far, helpdesk is baffled.

I think you have to log into your Hulu account and switch the billing to Spotify. Here's what it says in the terms and conditions of the offer: "For eligible existing Hulu users: activation requires switching your existing Hulu account from being billed by Hulu to a billing method specified by Spotify. If you switch your billing to Spotify, you will not receive a prorated credit or refund from Hulu for the then-current billing month and you will forfeit any remaining credit balances with Hulu associated with your existing Hulu account."

It doesn't allow me to. I have only two choices: debit card or paypal. So, I think until support team gets back to me, all I can do is wait. I mean, I've tried a lot of different ways and now I'm exhausted for the night.
Marked as solution

So they suggested what I'd already done: incognito tab + e-mail link. Didn't work. Tried different browser. Didn't work. So he send me to https://www.spotify.com/us/hulu/ and then told me from there to "follow the flow". Wasn't sure so I just clicked on profile because I was like "huh, it's not my name up there". and boom. The ad was at the top of the screen. So try that guys.

Suggested posts