Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hulu sign up does not work.

Hulu sign up does not work.

I checked with every browser, extensions disabled etc. When I click to go to hulu I get "page not found"

10 Replies

Hey @Kezia, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you let me know which subscription you're on? Is it Premium, or Premium for Students?

Also, could you send me a screenshot of what happens when you try to add Hulu to your account? Please make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the Community.

Keep me posted ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I'm on Spotify Premium with Hulu. Not Spotify for Students. I've attached screenshots of the path I'm attempting to use to sign up (they are in reverse order for some reason).

Screen Shot 2019-11-07 at 9.36.26 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-11-07 at 9.36.13 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-11-07 at 9.35.59 AM.png

Hey @Kezia

Thanks for the screenshots!

The Premium and Hulu bundle offer has ended, that may be explaining why you're  unable to get Hulu included with your Premium plan.

Could you let me know what happens when you click 'I'm new to Hulu' or 'I have a Hulu account'?

Billy-JSpotify Star

I get the "page not found" message after clicking either message. If the offer has ended, why was I able to subscribe to it?

Hey @Kezia,

Thanks for confirming.

Could you let me know where you subscribed  the promotion for Premium + Hulu bundle?

I'd love to take a look ๐Ÿ™‚

Billy-JSpotify Star

On spotify.com

Looks like other people have this issue: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts/Page-Not-Found-error-when-activating-Hulu/td-p/4799842

Is there any way to speak with anyone that actually works at spotify?

Hey @Kezia,

Thanks for reaching out! 

When have you subscribed for Spotify and Hulu? 

Have you previously had the offer, then canceled and are you trying to subscribe again?

We'll be keeping an eye out for your replies.  

PetyaModerator

Hi,

I did have a previous subscription. I signed up on April 11th for the Premium + Hulu.

Having the exact same problem with my account. When clicking either Iโ€™m new to Hulu or I already have an account, I get page not found. Tried multiple devices and browsers.

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this!

We suspect that there is an eligibility issue with your accounts, which is why you're not able to sign up to Hulu.

We suggest that you reach out to our Customer Support team here, who will be able to take a look at your accounts and see if this is indeed the case.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you have any further questions about this.

Suggested posts