Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I WANT TO TRAVEL AND USE SPOTIFY AROUND THE WORLD FOR MONTHS

Solved!

I WANT TO TRAVEL AND USE SPOTIFY AROUND THE WORLD FOR MONTHS

I WILL LIVE IN LITHUANIA AND I CANT MAKE A CREDIT CARD THERE, SO I WANT TO PAY FROM BRAZIL MY COUNTRY. HERE I HAVE AN OPTION FOR ANTECIPATED PAYMENT (ticket, title) AND I WANT TO KNOW IF I PAY FOR SEVERAL MONTHS HERE I COULD USE SPOTIFY IN LITHUANIA?? HOW CAN I SOLVE THIS?? I CANT MAKE A CREDIT CARD IN EVERY PLACE I GO...

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @mu2sic. If you would like to continue using a Brazilian method of payment, then I will recommend that you subscribe to premium while still in Brazil. Upon traveling to Lithuania, you will still have a Brazilian account, and will be able to continue using a Brazilian method of payment. You can continue this indefinitely so long as you remain a premium user.

Please note that if your subscription does lapse while you are abroad in Lithuania your account will the require you to start using a Lithuanian form of payment for a premium subscription. Take a quick look over this FAQ if you have any other questions.

Hope this clears things up for you, and please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions. Enjoy your trip!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @mu2sic. If you would like to continue using a Brazilian method of payment, then I will recommend that you subscribe to premium while still in Brazil. Upon traveling to Lithuania, you will still have a Brazilian account, and will be able to continue using a Brazilian method of payment. You can continue this indefinitely so long as you remain a premium user.

Please note that if your subscription does lapse while you are abroad in Lithuania your account will the require you to start using a Lithuanian form of payment for a premium subscription. Take a quick look over this FAQ if you have any other questions.

Hope this clears things up for you, and please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions. Enjoy your trip!

Thank you!! I am already a premium user I did not know the possibility to pay from Brazil! You rock!!

Suggested posts