Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I accidently removed part of my redeem Pincode/Unclear instructions

I accidently removed part of my redeem Pincode/Unclear instructions

I took the sticker off and it was partially gone, along with the sticker.

Im not really seeing my own fault in this im seeing spotify's fault. Nowhere on that card were instructions about removing the sticker, so i just waisted money. It says : 1 Go to spotify.com/redeem  2 Sign in in your account or make a new spotify account  3 Fill in the PINcode. Nothing about the last instruction is clear first i tried putting in the codes of the card itself (barcodes) because i was confused, it was absolutely unclear. But at the moment i got what i had to do, i removed the sticker and it ruined the PIN-code. Im not saying it wasnt my fault at all, of course it was a littl, but jesus **bleep**ing christ MAKE IT CLEAR WHAT I HAVE TO DO AND DONT LET THE **bleep**ING PIN CODE BE SCRATCHED OFF SO EASILY. Maybe you were doing this all on purpose.

1 Reply

Hey @abedinheij, welcome to the community!

Maybe the Spotify team can do something for you.

Please fill out the online contact form. If, for whatever reason you would prefer not to, or you cannot use the form, support can also be reached on twitter by reaching out to @SpotifyCares, or on Facebook by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page.
Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets they are currently handling.

Have a nice day! 🙂

Suggested posts