Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I added premium to my free account, and when I did that, I lost my playlists

I added premium to my free account, and when I did that, I lost my playlists

I added premium to my free account, and when I did that, I lost my playlists. I guess I now have two separate accounts and I don’t know how to get back to my first account. When I try to do support, it’s like a circle that just keeps going round and round any help?

1 Reply

Hey @Lidu9aq,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

We hope you don't mind us moving your post out of the thread in which you replies, since what you mentioned seems to be a different inconvenience.

That being said, it's possible you have 2 accounts. We suggest you check the details of the Premium account you see active on the app. To do this, you can follow these steps from a mobile phone:

1. Go to Home.
  2. Go to Settings.
  3. At the top of settings, you can see the email linked to your account (if any).

If you aren’t certain about the details you possibly used to register on the app, go to password reset and enter possible email addresses you own. When you enter an email that's registered with Spotify, you'll get a password reset message for that email.

Note: Keep in mind there are a few ways to sign up, e.g. with email, phone number, Facebook, Apple, or Google. Try logging in with these, the account with you music may be linked to one of these options as well.

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts