Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I am being charged 9,99 but I still have the student discount for 4,99

Solved!

I am being charged 9,99 but I still have the student discount for 4,99

I did the verification through Sheer and got a mail telling me that everything was okay. I was already charged 4,99 twice, but this month I was charged 9,99 instead of 4,99.

Plan

Premium (for Student?)

Country

Austria 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @vero95!

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community!

You mention that you've received a confirmation email from SheerID but it sounds like you haven't activated the discount on your Spotify account.

You should be able to apply the discount on your account by clicking the link in that email.

If you have trouble with that we'd recommend going through the verification process once again and activate the discount.

Keep us in the loop and don't hesitate to get back to us if you have any other questions. 

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @vero95!

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community!

You mention that you've received a confirmation email from SheerID but it sounds like you haven't activated the discount on your Spotify account.

You should be able to apply the discount on your account by clicking the link in that email.

If you have trouble with that we'd recommend going through the verification process once again and activate the discount.

Keep us in the loop and don't hesitate to get back to us if you have any other questions. 

ElenaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thank you very much.
I forgot to click the link in the email and activate the discount on my Spotify account.
Best regards

Hi there @vero95,

Thanks for getting back to us and letting us know the reason why you were overcharged. 

We're glad to see that everything's alright now. 

It's great that you've marked the answer that has helped you as a Solution as this way it can help other users fast and efficient as well 🙂

You can always check this article for more info on how the student discount works.

Enjoy your day!

PetyaModerator

If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts