Announcements

I am being charged for Premium but I have free

Solved!

Re: I am being charged for premium even though I am on the free plan

Casual Listener
Oh and thisappened over night...10/2/20 and I didn't have the app downloaded because I did a factory reset a few days ago.

Hey @Clara27 and @fmorris81,

Thank you for your posts. We're sorry to hear that your being charged for Premium without having access to a Premium account. We're happy to help.

We recommend you to follow the steps that's been provided by @Ivan, @Xenia and @Ver. If you've followed the steps and the issue still persist we recommend you to contact Spotify Support.

We're always one reply away if you need us.

Cheers!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Re: I am being charged for Premium but I have free

Casual Listener

image.jpg

So I bought a Spotify gift card at shoppers drug Mart and one of the code scraped off How do I get my platinum to work for three months that I paid for 

Hey @Jamesfisher92

Thanks for posting - we’re here to help!        

We suggest having a look at this help page for more info on how to proceed in case the code is scratched off of the gift card.  

It's possible you might need to contact customer support so the steps provided in the article will help you with this. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions. 

IvanModerator
“Music is the strongest form of magic.” Marilyn Manson

Casual Listener
How do I fix this issue, because I try looking up their phone number or they’re messaging and I can’t find anything, I tried to reply on Facebook for Spotify, Hope you guys can fix it as soon as possible the stuff that I paid for, I got proof of purchase where I got that gift card yesterday I can send you the receipt if you didn’t get it i’ll be glad to send it I purchased the item that doesn’t work with the code let me know if it can be fix as soon as possible, I only paid for 3 months subscription That’s all I paid at the store shoppers drug Mart Spotify gift card. But two of the letters got scratched off by mistake and I can’t see the rest of the code. Please help thanks

Hey @Jamesfisher92

Thanks for getting back to us. 

Make sure you click on the Contact us label you'll see on the help page we linked in the previous response. This will bring you to the page where you can place your query in order to contact the Spotify customer support team. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

IvanModerator
“Music is the strongest form of magic.” Marilyn Manson

user-removed
Not applicable
Is there any way we could start a class action suit since so many of us are being held hostage and having money stolen every month?
SUGGESTED POSTS